Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Saber & Irisviel WF 2007 Figures

These are the Fate/Zero Saber & Irisviel Wonder Festival 2007 PVC Figures. I was able to get ahold of these about two weeks ago. They are non-scale PVC figures so they are a lot smaller than what I am used to, but I still love them. They are released by Alter so they are good quality, and overall I am very happy with my purchase. Apparently they are limited to 5000 pieces. 2500 were available by web order and the other 2500 were available at Wonder Festival 2007 in Japan.



Both come with round white bases to be displayed on. Each figure has three pegs on each base. Two for the right foot and one for the left.

Saber reminds me a bit of Elward Elric from the anime Full Metal Alchemist with this look:



In case you are wondering who Irisviel is, she is the mother of Illyasviel von Einzbern. Fate/Zero is the prequel to Fate/Stay Night after all:



Tried to get a decent shot of their faces:





You are able to remove Irisviel's skirt. It's hard to get the skirt off, I was actually afraid I was gonna break the figure the first time I tried to remove her skirt:



The last shot is a size comparison to a 1/6 figure. As you can see they are pretty small. They measure about 14 cm in height.



Overall, the figures are really nice and a nice addition to any Fate fans collection. The only issue is the fact that the figures were not mass released. I was never able to find a place to order them online and on ebay I've seen a few that were available go for upwards of $150. If you can find them though for a decent price and you are a big Fate fan, I do recommend them. They are really well done for their size.

No comments: