Saturday, October 13, 2007

1/6 Magical Girl Rin

This is hands down the largest figure I own. Magical Girl Rin released by Good Smile Company in March 2006. She's 1/6 scale..but she's larger than other 1/6 scale figures I own. I had to have this figure. I just think it's so cute and I love the expression on her face. In the anime you don't get to see Rin "happy" lol



My camera can't do this figure justice. Out of all companies out there that distribute figures, Alter and Good Smile Company are at the top of my list as the best. She's sculpted by Takahiro Hashimoto.





Since she's so large, her leg is firmly screwed into the base to prevent any leaning. The paint job is great on her and there's not any jarring casting defects on her.



As you can see, even though she is 1/6 scale she is larger than other 1/6 scale figures I own.

No comments: